Holding your hand as we get you up and running
Your UHY team will guide you through the process of choosing and installing the best cloud software for your business. And if you are already working in the cloud, we will match you up with an expert to support you and make the most of the package.
We like to ensure that we offer the best long term value and this tends to involve taking a wider look at your management information requirements to help you focus on getting quick answers to sometimes complex questions.
A typical process supporting your move into the cloud or upgrading current systems might include all or some of the following steps:
- A review of management information and reporting needs; who requires the information and where and when. This review would also cover the scale of information and data that needs to be managed in quantitative terms, as this can have an immediate impact on the choice of cloud accounting software.
- An analysis of any reporting that is unique to your sector or type of business. This can include non-financial data and how the data can be captured as well as a review on the use of other data sources, especially those helpful in determining the key performance indicators that could make a difference in your business.
- Identification of appropriate cloud software and bolt-on applications. We can provide solutions that include ‘light touch’ support and implementation through to a fully outsourced solution where you are simply viewing your accounts and reports online and all bookkeeping and management is provided by us.
- Where you are changing accounting systems, we can manage the data output and transfer, ensuring that no valuable data is lost. Our project management means that you can be sure that ‘down time’ and disruption is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Training; depending on what level of management and bookkeeping you require, we can provide a comprehensive range of training modules for staff of varying experience levels.
If you would like more information about how we can get you up and running on the cloud, please get in touch using the contact form.